Innovative security solutions for a safer environment
The need for protection, security and safety is vital to our everyday lives. Not only for our valuables such as our homes, businesses and vehicles, but for your staff too.
We at GM Techtronics understand this need and in response, have carefully selected a product range which can assist you with all your safety and security requirements.
All selected products have been thoroughly tested as we pride ourselves on quality, performance and reliability.
Our specialist areas:
- Wireless Intercoms
- Access Control
- Live and realtime event Fleet and Asset Tracking
- Guard and Lone Worker Monitoring and Protection
- Professional Wireless Alarm Systems (EN: 50131 - 3 Grade 2)
- Residential Wireless Alarm Systems (EN: 50131 - 1 Grade 2)
- Void Property Protection, Site Security Solutions, Scaffolding Alarm Systems
- 3G GSM Intercoms (1-way, 1 to 8-way and 1 to 200-way models)
- GSM Remote Control (2G and 3G)
- GSM Switching Receivers (2G and 3G)
- GSM Entry or Exit keypads (3G)
- 3G GSM Door Entry Systems
- WiFi Video Door Entry (can also be hard wired)
- Bluetooth Switching Receivers
- Professional External Solar Lighting
GM Techtronics was founded in April 2008. The directors having many previous years of industry experience; teamed up with manufacturing partners throughout Europe, to provide the highest quality products throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our technical experts are on hand to offer unbiased, friendly advice; including free product training on all products and technical support to all of our customers.
As part of our ISO 9001 accreditation we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and customer care.
Featured Product of the month
3G GSM Intercom
The 3G GSM intercom allows you to welcome, filter and control visitors to the home or office. Use your Intercom system to remotely open or close up to 2 entrances (pedestrian or driveway gates, office reception doors, garage doors, internal/external lighting, pond pumps and features, etc)
For more details please click the read more button