DAITEM Wireless Intercom Handset
Home or office entry control made easier with the Daitem digital wireless intercom system
Welcoming, filtering and controlling
The remote entry control system can be used to welcome
and filter visitors, listen in to background sounds at
entrances and operate up to 16 automatic systems from the home:
• up to 4 electrical latches or locks (pedestrian gate access),
• up to 4 automatic gates (car access),
• up to 4 automatic garage doors *,
• up to 4 lighting receivers *.
Control and communication
The wireless remote entry control system can be used to
check entrances (open or closed) and lighting (on or off)
via the handset screen, and to communicate with another
Easy access control
• A pedestrian gate and/or driveway gate can be opened
from the street by entering an access code or holding up
the badge to the caller unit with keypad.
• Up to 16 badges can be managed by the outdoor caller unit.
• Use of the outdoor caller unit is facilitated thanks to the
• Users can identify visitors without having to move using
the mobile handset.
• Users can move around their home wearing the portable
handset fitted to a belt clip.
• Full duplex digital communication.
• The handset can be used in hands-free or private
conversation (hand-held) mode.
• The volume can be adjusted during communication.
• Users can listen in to background sounds at the outdoor
• The handset screen is back-lit during a call or when a
key is pressed.
• The pedestrian gate, driveway gate or garage door can
be opened or closed by simply pressing a button on the
• Different entrances can be controlled.
Easy to install - No major work required