Daitem e-Nova Wireless Security Systems, Ideal for scaffolding
5 years battery life and 5 years warranty* giving you peace of mind that your Daitem Wireless Scaffold Alarm will keep on going. Daitem provides a comprehensive range of wireless alarm system equipment, to provide the professional installer with everything required to tailor a system that will meet any of their customer’s individual needs. With a wide range of external detectors available Daitem has the scaffold alarm covered.
- 20, 40 or 80 zones, 2, 4 or 8 intrusion partition groups.
- Various Plug-In Transmission Modules ADSL, PSTN, GSM, GPRS
- 10 Internal / External Sirens or Sounders (vocal notification, warnings and deterrents)
- Up to 5 Relay Range Extenders per system
- Mobile App available in Android + iOS to operate, arm / disarm, view images and lots more!**
- Protection against intrusion, fire and household hazards
- Detect and Deter before any break-in occurs
- Customisable Keypad Options
- 15 Keypads or Remote controls
- Rapid Deployment - Fast Installation
- Up to 5 Year Battery Life in normal conditions of use
- Extended Warranty available
External Perimeter Detection
Ideal for Scaffold Alarm Systems
- External Pet-tolerant Motion Detectors
- External Motion Detectors
- Active Infra-red Barrier Beam with radio Transmitter / Receiver (30 Mtr or 60 Mtr)
- Active Infra-red Barrier Beams, Slave Units (No radio Transmitter or Receiver. 30 Mtr or 60 Mtr)
- The controller is held in an IP67 box well out of reach and is powered up to and sometimes past 5 years.
- Plug-in PSTN, ADSL, GPRS, GSM diallers, meaning that the room taken up by the controller is minimal.
- The option for remotes or keypads for arming/disarming.
- Choose from a range of detectors ideal for scaffoling alarms as below:
- 30/60-meter dual beams, masters and slaves.
- 12m external dual PIR detectors (Pet-tolerant).
- 12m external dual PIR detectors (Pet-tolerant) with a 2500 - 3000mm mounting height.
- 12m two-way dual PIR detectors (Pet-tolerant) giving you a 24m detection area.
- 5m dual PIR corridor detectors with a narrow beam.
- A range of harsh enviroment detectors.
Please contact us for further product information, introduction and FREE technical training courses
*2 years warranty as standard, extended to 5 years when the warranty extension form is returned
**Controller requires mains power to use the e-Daitem APP