GMT-2GSRF or GMT-3GSRF
2G or 3G Quad Band GSM Switch with built-in RF for remote control
Designed and manufactured in Great Britain
Operates and Controls almost anything from anywhere!
Automated Gates, Doors, Lighting, (HVAC) Heating, Ventilation, Air Con, Pumps, Generators
and many more applications just by using your mobile phone or remote key fob.
The GMT-2GS or GMT-3GS GSM switch with RF key fob is a professional, industrial grade product that can recieve calls just like any ordinary mobile phone.
For example, if your SIM card has the number 01234567890, this is the number you have to call to operate the GSM switch.
The system has an on-board memory (whitelist) where you can store up to 60 numbers for people who have been enabled to operate the switch. When the device recives a call, it will check the incoming number has been stored in the whitelist, if the caller ID is recognised the switch will hang up and operate the relay.
The advantages of this device over other systems is that you do not have to leave the car to open gates, barriers or rising bollards thus avoiding adverse weather conditions or anything that could cause concern over safety issues.
- For added security the whitelist memory can store up to 60 programmable numbers.
- Simply dial the switch to open the relay, when caller ID has been checked and established, It will hang up avoiding any call charges.
- Text for signal strength.
- Text for fast or slow relay pulse output.
- Text to keep the relay open, or to close.
- RF key fob for local relay activation (range 20mtrs, line of sight).
- Micro 2G or 3G sim card.
- Keep Sim alive function.
- 2G or 3G either selectable by a DIP switch settings, or dedicated modem of choice (plug-in option).
- Antenna supplied.
- Input Voltage: 12/24v DC
- Output relay: 2 Amp N/O volt free
- Operating temperature -10°C to +40°C
- Quad band frequency 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz
- Dimensions: Enclosure L150mm x W90mm x H45mm
- Dimensions PCB: L125mm x W80mm